Amalgamated Bank AIM Clients –
Microsoft’s Internet Explorer (IE) 10 will reach end of support on January 14, 2020. After that date, Microsoft’s Internet Explorer 11 will be the only Microsoft-supported version of Internet Explorer. Please note, the Windows end-of-life support date does not mean that AIM will stop working on that date. However, we strongly advise users to make plans to upgrade, since security-related and other fixes will no longer be provided for Internet Explorer 10.
For the best AIM experience, we recommend that users contact their IT provider and begin using the recommended versions of the internet browsers (or newer) listed below:
- Internet Explorer version 11
- Edge version 41.16299.1004.0
- Chrome version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- Safari version 10.0.2(13604.4.7.1.3)
- Your Trust Web login credentials will not allow you access to AIM.
- To access AIM, your username is the email address we have on file.
- For your first login, please use the temporary password that was emailed to you. During your first login, you will be prompted to configure your account’s security settings and create a new password.
- For your security, your AIM password must contain at least eight characters and at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, and one numeral. It should not contain any part of your username.
- Your new password will be the password you should use for all subsequent logins until your password expires in 90 days. When your password expires, you will be prompted to update it to a new password.
- Should you have any issues or complaints, please see Amalgamated Bank’s full Complaint Policy here.
We're here to help
For more information on how to use AIM, click here to review and download the AIM User Manual. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to email us at InvestorRelations@AmalgamatedBank.com.