Meeting the unique demands of high-volume businesses
Designed for larger businesses with high-volume transactions, our commercial checking products offer earnings credits and more benefits to help manage money more effectively.
- Product details
Tailored to your business needs
- Ideal solutions for large businesses with high balances
- No minimum deposit required to open
- Low monthly fee1
- Competitive earnings credits to offset monthly service charges
- Empower your banking with sophisticated treasury management tools, allowing you to:
- Save time and money
- Track funds more efficiently
- Accelerate processing
- Move money easily and securely
With every account, you get:
- Products and services designed to meet the growing and changing needs of a large business
- Personalized attention and dedicated customer service to help meet all your goals
- FDIC insurance
Reciprocal Deposit (Savings) Program2
Giving businesses peace of mind with FDIC insurance on deposits over $250,000
Our Reciprocal Deposit Program gives you the convenience of working with a single bank while enjoying the peace of mind of full FDIC insurance for balances over $250,000. It's a smart way for businesses to invest larger sums of money.
Through CDARS (Certificate Deposit Account Registry Service), large deposits are broken into smaller deposits and placed at other member banks. This allows your entire investment to be eligible for full FDIC insurance coverage.
- Choose your investments - CDs, deposit accounts or money market accounts
- Keep all of your funds working and insured with Insured Cash Sweep (ICS) service
- Negotiate one rate on CD investments
- Get access to full FDIC insurance on your total investment
- Have all your accounts managed under one roof
- Receive the high level of service and attention you expect from Amalgamated Bank
1 Fees may apply and vary depending on business pricing package.
2 Deposit placement through CDARS or ICS is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures in applicable agreements. Although deposits are placed in increments that do not extend the FDIC standard maximum deposit insurance amount ("SMDIA") at any one destination bank, a depositor's balances at the institution that places deposits may exceed SMDIA (e.g., before settlement for deposits or after settlement for withdrawals) or be uninsured (if the placing institution is not an insured bank). The depositor must make any necessary arrangements to protect such balances consistent with applicable law and must determine whether placement through CDARS or ICS satisfies any restrictions on its deposits. A list identifying IntraFi network banks appears at https://www.intrafi.com/network-banks. The depositor may exclude banks from eligibility to receive its funds. IntraFi and ICS are registered service marks, and IntraFi hexigon and IntraFi are service markes, of IntraFi Network LLC.