Committed to your investment needs
For over 40 years, Amalgamated Bank has been a stable and reliable source of investment management services.
Our experienced team works with you to provide a flexible set of options, approaching each investment with discipline and integrity.
Wide range of products and services
- Offering a broad range of index and actively managed funds
- Funds span Equity, Fixed Income, Quantitative and Alternative strategies
- Traditional and values-based investments
A focus on performance
- Investments offering a range of risk and return profiles across stocks, bonds and alternative assets
- Low-cost index products that closely track their benchmarks
Concierge account management
- High-touch client service from experienced professionals who understand your investment objectives
- Personalized communication from a dedicated team
- Online platform with real-time account holdings and information
$54 billionin custody and investment assets under management
B Corpmeeting high standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency
48 yearshelping those who do good, do better
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Investments are not insured by the FDIC and are subject to investment risks, including the loss of principal amounts invested. The aforementioned descriptions do not constitute an offer to invest or solicitation of an offer to buy interest in a LongView Fund. A complete description of the Funds’ terms, including risks, are included in the appropriate disclosure documents. Investment products referenced herein are not insured by the FDIC (or any other state or federal agency), are not deposits, obligations or guaranteed by Amalgamated Bank or any bank or non-bank affiliate thereof, and are subject to investment risks, including the loss of principal amount invested. Consider a strategy’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. Prospective investors should read a fund’s offering materials containing this and other information carefully before investing. Past performance is not indicative of future results.