Powerful and convenient checking accounts
All Small Business Checking accounts come with the convenience of:
- No minimum deposit to open
- No monthly maintenance fee1
- A Business Debit Mastercard®2
- Access to more than 40,000 surcharge-free Allpoint® ATMs3 and cash deposit accepting Allpoint+® ATMs4 nationwide
- 24/7 access with Online and Mobile Banking5
- Power up your account by adding Empowered Banking™, our commercial-grade suite of sophisticated Treasury Management tools.
- Personalized attention and dedicated customer service to help you meet the changing needs of your business
Convenient day-to-day business checking
This basic checking account is a great way to manage cash flow in and out of your business. Bank conveniently while keeping costs down. Includes 200 free transactions6.
Convenient business checking with interest
Enjoy the convenience of a checking account along with the added benefit of earning interest that is compounded and credited monthly. You can take advantage of this account if your business is a sole proprietor, nonprofit or government/municipality. Includes 300 free transactions7.
Sophisticated tools for managing finances
Small businesses and organizations that power up with Empowered Banking enjoy the convenience of day-to-day banking services along with access to sophisticated Treasury Management tools.
- Domestic and international wire transfers to easily move money
- ACH origination services for efficient payroll and business-to-business payments
- Remote Deposit Capture to accelerate the processing of funds
- Features designed to meet the changing needs of your business
$7.7 billionin assets
99 yearsof making a difference
100%committed to renewable energy
1 Monthly maintenance fee is $18 if the average daily balance for the month is below $1,500.
2 Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Marks are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
3 Fees may apply for non-Amalgamated, non-Allpoint and international ATM transactions.
4 Allpoint+® ATMs may not be available in all states.
5 Use of mobile banking requires your mobile service provider's data and/or text plan, for which charges may apply.
6 A $0.25 per transaction fee will be assessed for every transaction over the first 200 transactions.
7 A $0.25 per transaction fee will be assessed for every transaction over the first 300 transactions.
For a complete list of fees, please refer to the Fee Schedule in the Small Business Account Opening Disclosure.