Apple Pay allows iOS users to make in store, in-app and online payments using an eligible Amalgamated Bank debit Mastercard®1.
1 Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Marks are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple Pay is a feature of the Wallet app and is pre-installed on all iPhones.
- Open the Apple Wallet app.
- In the Wallet app tap the Add Button, "+".
- Tap Debit or Credit Card to add a new card.
- Tap Previous Cards to add a card that you used previously.
- Tap Continue.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card.
- Verify your account information. You may be asked to provide additional information before your card is approved for use with Apple Pay.
- If you have a paired Apple Watch, you have the option to also add the card to your watch.
Apple devices with Face ID and Touch ID, except iPhone 5s.
Standard Debit Card, Enhanced Debit Card, Enhanced Donate the Change Debit Card, and Business Debit Cards. Give-Back Enhanced Debit Mastercards are not currently eligible.
Apple Pay is accepted in-stores, in-app, and online. Look for the Apple Pay logo or Contactless Symbol at checkout for in-store purchases.
- Open the Wallet app.
- Touch and hold the payment card that you want to set as your default card.
- Drag the card in front of your other cards.
You may call Amalgamated Bank at 1 (800) 662-0860. Support is available M-F from 8:00am – 8:00pm ET and Saturdays from 9:00am – 2:00pm ET.
Please wait up to 30 minutes to receive the one-time verification code.
If your card has been lost, stolen or damaged, call Amalgamated Bank at (800) 662-0860, M-F from 8:00am – 8:00pm ET and Saturdays from 9:00am – 2:00pm ET.
You will have zero liability for unauthorized use of your debit card or PIN.
Contact our dedicated customer service team at (800) 662-0860, M-F from 8:00am – 8:00pm ET and Saturdays from 9:00am – 2:00pm ET.