People have a fundamental right to make personal decisions about reproductive health in private and to parent in a safe, healthy environment.
- Spoke out against the overturning of Roe v Wade
- Signatories of the “Don’t Ban Equality” initiative
- Signatories of the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- Signatories of an Amicus Brief for the Center of Reproductive Rights
- Signatories of Rhia Ventures business letter outlining where corporations can take a positive role in ensuring their employees’ access to full reproductive health services: insurance, benefits, public policy, and political spending
- PPFA Corporate Advisory Board founding member
- Healthcare and parental benefits are equally provided to all gender identities, as well as to both biological and adoptive parents.
- Provide travel reimbursement to employees, and any dependents on their healthcare plan, if they need to travel out of state for reproductive healthcare. This includes reimbursement for travel, accommodations, and childcare.
- Donate money to pro-choice political candidates
- Partnered with Planned Parenthood of NYC in our Affinity program to raise funds to protect women’s rights
- Built an innovative lending solution to support Planned Parenthood affiliates across the country
- Established a rapid response fund to raise and distribute money to grassroots organizations that support those in need of reproductive healthcare. Individuals and businesses can donate directly to the Amalgamated Critical Reproductive Access Fund – just go to AmalgamatedFoundation.org to donate.